Tuesday, May 27, 2014

This is Exciting!

It's a boy! I was so excited to get a text from my sister that said "I **might** be in labor" at three in the morning and indeed she was because by six that evening she was holding her baby boy.

Photo: It's a boy! Welcome to the world Nash Austin! I am so excited to be your aunt :)

It was such a cool experience to be at the hospital with a whole bunch of family and have my brother-in-law walk through the doors to proclaim "it's a boy" with a big smile on his face. What an exciting day. They are home from the hospital and both mom and baby are doing well. I've been able to see them a handful of time since his arrival but it never seems like enough. I could hold that little baby forever.

My sister hasn't posted anything on her blog yet but you can find it here when she does.



No comments:

Post a Comment